Diagnosis: high school senior. Symptoms: lack of motivation, extreme fatigue, increased irritability. Highly contagious. If any of the signs below sound like you, it might already be too late.
- It’s the first day of the semester and you’re already over school.
- “Due tomorrow” becomes “do tomorrow.”
- Your morning alarm becomes more of a suggestion than anything else. The snooze button was invented for a reason, right?
- LOL, your teacher expects you to do a group project. That’s cute.
- You’ve started napping more than you did in kindergarten.
- “Macbeth” paper due in the morning? SparkNotes it is…after one more episode of whatever series you’re currently binging on Netflix.
- Okay, two more. But that’s seriously it.
- Your response to everything: “I don’t know.”